Are you looking for the
FREE Junior Rental Program Pass
For questions on the Junior Rental Program Passes, please call 603-278-4496 or email email@example.com
1. This pass is only valid for children ages 12 years old and younger. No exceptions! (This is determined by calculating the child’s age on December 31, 2017).
2. You may be required to show proof of a child’s date of birth is child is 10 and up.
3. You WILL be required to bring in the ORIGINAL Junior Pass Voucher and Proof of Purchase receipt prior to being issued a season pass. No Exceptions! (Copies of a voucher or receipt will not be accepted for any reason).
4. You must redeem your vouchers by December 20, 2017 to receive a Complimentary Junior Season Pass.
5. Vouchers registered during the 2017-2018 Ski Season are only valid for use during the 2017-2018 Ski Season. Season Passes are not transferable and may not be returned for credit or used for another ski season.
6. Parents will be required to sign a release of liability waiver for each child who receives a season pass either in person or digitally online.
7. Registration of the Junior Season Pass must be done online. Due to extremely high volume and wait times, it is required that parents use the online registration process (Please note that we do not mail out season passes).
8. When you register your voucher online you will be asked to upload a photo of your child. Photos must this type of file JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG and TIFF and must be smaller than 1.5 MB . Your pass will be preprinted and held for you until you arrive. Please note that you will still be required to bring in your ORIGINAL voucher and proof of purchase receipt in order to pick up your preprinted pass.
9. Please remember to verify that you have your original voucher, receipt, and that you have reviewed all of the relevant redemption dates and requirements.
10. Registration for the Complimentary pass ends on December 20, 2017. If you attempt to register on or after December 21, 2017, you can purchase a Junior Season Pass for $119.00 OR you can receive one complimentary lift ticket for the junior for that day of skiing. Ticket must be picked up at the ski area and proof of equipment lease/purchase is still required.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-278-4496